- Kun Qian: “Human-Centered Computer Audition: Exploring the Frontiers（以人为中心的计算机听觉：探索前沿）“, invited by Shandong University, Jinan, China, October 17th, 2020.
- Kun Qian: “Computer Audition for Healthcare: A Time for Leveraging the Power of AI（基于机器听觉的健康医疗：一个AI赋能的时代）“, invited by Shenzhen University General Hospital, Shenzhen, China, September 10th, 2020.
- Kun Qian: “A.I. Betters Our Life: Applications from General Audio to Wearable Data“, invited by Kyushu University, Fukuoka, Japan, November 7th, 2019.
- Kun Qian: “A.I.4Sound: Healthcare, Ecology, and Security“, invited by Xi’an Jiao Tong University, Xi’an, P. R. China, April 12th, 2019.
- Kun Qian: “A.I.4Healthcare: On the Way from Audio to Spontaneous Physical Activity“, invited by Shanghai University, Shanghai, China, April 10th, 2019.
- Kun Qian: “Teaching Machines on Snoring: AI-based Methods for Localisation of Snore Sound’s Excitation“, invited by Waseda University, Tokyo, Japan, December 8th, 2018.
- Kun Qian: “Machine Listening for Applications in Healthcare and Ecology“, invited by Tsinghua University, Beijing, China, October 22nd, 2018.
- Kun Qian: “Recent Developments in Machine Listening for Localisation of Snoring“, invited by Chongqing University, Chongqing, China, October 10th, 2018.
- Kun Qian, Christoph Janott: “Snore Sound Classification for Diagnosis and Surgical Plan on Obstructive Sleep Apnea“, invited by Shanghai University, Shanghai, China, March 23rd, 2016.
- Kun Qian: “Bird Sound Recognition via Extreme Learning Machines“, invited by Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Shanghai, China, March 21st, 2016.
- Kun Qian: “Cloud-based System for Processing Snore Related Signals“, invited by Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Shanghai, China, July 23rd, 2013.
- Kun Qian: “Preliminary Study About Acoustic Features of Snore Signals“, invited by Hohai University, Nanjing, China, December 17th, 2012.